Halo Service Desk Guides
Documentation to assist with the setup and configuration of the Halo Service Desk platform
Upgrading NHServer for On Premise installations
1. Download the latest version from one of the below links
2. Go to ..NetHelpDesk\Win directory of your installation of Halo and take a copy of the NHServer.exe file from that directory - in case of rollback you can simply put this file back in place.
3. Extract and replace this file with the downloaded file from the links in step 1
4. Run the new NHServer.exe file and when prompted specify the .udl file from the ..NetHelpDesk directory.
5. If there is an upgrade required from this version then please read and accept the prompts if there are any taking any steps necessary on the way.
- Call Management in Halo
- Creating Agents and Editing Agent Details
- Departments, Teams and Roles
- Importing Data
- Multiple New Portals with different branding for one customer [Hosted]
- Organisation Basics
- Organising Teams of Agents
- Step-by-Step Configuration Walk Through
- Syncing Exchange Calendars