Halo Service Desk Guides
Documentation to assist with the setup and configuration of the Halo Service Desk platform
1. Changed the way data is sent and retrieved from the Jira API.
2. You can now link multiple Jira issues to a ticket in Halo. The Jira details are no longer displayed on the ticket details pane. Instead, a tab now shows with all linked issues. Double-clicking the linked issue will open the issue in Jira.
3. An issue can be designated as the primary issue in Halo. The primary issue's ID number will be displayed in the third party ID field in list views throughout Halo.
4. You can manually link issues to a ticket in Halo. Clicking the below button will open the Halo search screen.
The search screen allows you to search for issues in Jira. You can search via issue key or via the issue summary. It is also possible to filter by issue type.
5. The setup screen for the integration has been changed to accommodate other new features of the integration.
6. You can now add comments to Jira issues by adding the 'Sync to Jira' field to an action and setting it to true to sync the note of the action to Jira.
7. You can now create halo tickets from Jira issues using webhooks by creating a webhook with event Issue - Created. This will also map across the status and custom fields mapped in the integration config.
8. The issue description can now be set when creating a issue. This field allows the use of dollar variables.
9. $-JIRAISSUES variable now available. This produces a table of all linked issues, including a clickable link to open each issue in Jira.
- Asset Import - CSV/XLS/Spreadsheet Method
- Call Management in Halo
- Creating Agents and Editing Agent Details
- Departments, Teams and Roles
- Importing Data
- Multiple New Portals with different branding for one customer [Hosted]
- Organisation Basics
- Organising Teams of Agents
- Step-by-Step Configuration Walk Through
- Syncing Exchange Calendars