Halo Service Desk Guides
Documentation to assist with the setup and configuration of the Halo Service Desk platform
Organising Teams of Agents
Halo Teams; a way to introduce a division of labour or divide up the specialised knowledge to speed up the solutions to your customers or internal problems.
Out of the box you're provided with some default teams, these are not necessary and can be amended or removed as you require.
Clicking "New" takes you to the creation screen, here fill in the team name, department (which are defined in the organisation settings) and the ticket use.
Treeview Sequence, as in all mentions of treeview denoted, is the order in which this Team will be listed in the ticket screen, with lower numbers being first.
The column profile override determines which columns appear in the ticket view.
Mailbox override and message group determine from which email address emails regarding the team's tickets are sent and the message group determines which email templates it will use.
When filled in, save these details and head back into the setup by clicking on the team, the agents you wish to be in the new team can be added by pressing edit and clicking the ⊕ symbol.
In the Other tab you will find;
- Ticket Team specific ticket templates, you add new ones in edit mode and clicking the ⊕. Existing templates can be added to a team if restricted by heading to Configuration > Tickets > Ticket Templates.
- Any canned text limited to the team.
- Any restrictions on category values you wish to restrict the team to. I.e. an IT hardware team restricted to categories that start with Hardware, and will not have access to any other categories unless given permission.
- Asset Import - CSV/XLS/Spreadsheet Method
- Call Management in Halo
- Creating Agents and Editing Agent Details
- Departments, Teams and Roles
- Importing Data
- Multiple New Portals with different branding for one customer [Hosted]
- Organisation Basics
- Organising Teams of Agents
- Step-by-Step Configuration Walk Through
- Syncing Exchange Calendars