Halo Service Desk Guides
Documentation to assist with the setup and configuration of the Halo Service Desk platform
Manually Creating a Ticket
As well as emails generating tickets in Halo and users logging on the end-user portal, you can also raise them manually.
Quick Guide to Raising a Ticket
- Head to the tickets screen.
- Click new in the top right of your ticket view.
- Add the relevant end user by searching or typing the name or customer:
- Select a ticket type and begin to fill in the details.
- Summary is what appears at the top of a ticket screen.
- Details is what populates the first action on the ticket.
- Fill in the other fields within the ticket type:
- Click submit.
You've created a ticket! The ticket will load up on your screen for further viewing or scheduling for you.
If you do not see the new button it may be that you don't have permissions to add tickets in this way, see your administrator or contact our support team for clarification.