Halo Service Desk Guides
Documentation to assist with the setup and configuration of the Halo Service Desk platform
Agent Forwarding and Email Updates
Within Halo there are options to forward end-user emails sent directly to your ticket queues from your agents' personal emails. There are also settings to customise their behaviour once forwarded in.
By default agent forwarding is enabled, so any communication through personal email can be copied into Halo.
Ensuring Agents can Interact with Tickets Outside of Halo
- Go to the configuration and head to email.
- Ensure the option is enabled to 'Treat forwarded Emails from Agents as End-User emails'
- Scrolling down to outgoing email you find the following option 'Forward Agent updates Via Email to End-Users'
- This option will enable your agents to update end-users/tickets from their personal email. Choose whether to enable this.
- Combine this with a notification to update agents when their tickets are updated to enable your agents to work on tickets when accessing Halo is not possible.
The tickets that are now updated in this way will contain a record of all email interaction between any agents and the end-user.
- Asset Import - CSV/XLS/Spreadsheet Method
- Call Management in Halo
- Creating Agents and Editing Agent Details
- Departments, Teams and Roles
- Importing Data
- Multiple New Portals with different branding for one customer [Hosted]
- Organisation Basics
- Organising Teams of Agents
- Step-by-Step Configuration Walk Through
- Syncing Exchange Calendars