Halo Service Desk Guides
Documentation to assist with the setup and configuration of the Halo Service Desk platform
The Activity Feed
The activity feed can be a useful management tool, as it gives easy visibilty of actions you have other agents have performed recently.
The feed can be accessed from the home screen below your desired graph or from the navigation button in the top banner.
The drop down at the top of the feed can be used to differentiate between the different areas of activity as seen below:
Pressing this button will pop the activity feed into a new window for a constant stream of activity.
Changing the Default Feed
It is possible to default the type of feed you see in Halo, this is done in the agent preferences tab.
To change your own, click your own profile in the upper right corner and click "My Account", navigate to the "Preferences" tab and to the "Tickets" section and edit the 'Default View for Activity Feed':
Here we can see the default is set to all agent activity, but there are a variety of options available.
- Asset Import - CSV/XLS/Spreadsheet Method
- Call Management in Halo
- Creating Agents and Editing Agent Details
- Departments, Teams and Roles
- Importing Data
- Multiple New Portals with different branding for one customer [Hosted]
- Organisation Basics
- Organising Teams of Agents
- Step-by-Step Configuration Walk Through
- Syncing Exchange Calendars