How Atlas Copco gained visibility, improved collaboration and fast resolution times with Halo Service Desk
Shorter restoration times due to increased visibility
High priority issues and SLA’s being resolved in record time
Effective collaboration between teams regardless of location
100,000+ per month
At a glance
- Integrate multiple systems such SAP with Halo Service Desk
- Versatile software with unlimited configurations
- Work directly with Halo Service Desk rather than through a partner
- Modern, intuitive and easy to use system
- Trusted relationship with consultants and the support team
By harnessing the expertise of Halo Service Desk’s consultants, a successful migration from a legacy IBM system to HaloITSM was undertaken in 12 weeks, including all integrations, automations and configurations. With the success of this, Halo Service Desk has been rolled out to subsidiaries around the world.
About Atlas Copco
Atlas Copco is a global, industrial company based in Stockholm, Sweden, with approximately 39,000 employees and customers in more than 180 countries. As pioneers and technology drivers, industries all over the world rely on their expertise. Their market-leading compressors, vacuum solutions, generators, pumps, power tools and assembly systems can be found everywhere.
Atlas Copco’s legacy IBM platform was nearing the end of life and therefore no longer fit for purpose. Having ruled out solutions such as ServiceNow due to a lack of versatility and wanting easy access to configurations, they were on the hunt for a vendor they could work directly with and who were capable of supplying various integrations and requirements.
Integrations were essential for Atlas Copco. They had multiple systems in use throughout multiple departments and they needed these to be integrated with their chosen Service Desk tool. Additionally, they wanted to work directly with the vendor rather than through a 3rd party partner service.
With the legacy system no longer suitable, it was clear Atlas Copco needed to migrate to a new, intuitive system. Historically, Atlas Copco struggled with duplication of information when migrating to new tools due to having so many systems in place. Therefore, it was imperative they could trust the knowledge and expertise of the consultants to deliver to the best service possible.
Integrations with multiple systems has created much-needed visibility, alongside the ability to measure operations and shorten restoration times.
After finding Halo Service Desk online and reading many positive testimonials regarding the product and service, they decided to get in touch. Having spoken with the sales team and consultants about their challenges and requirements, they felt positive Halo Service Desk could deliver a successful migration and fulfill all demands.
- Atlas Copco had a parts database system which needed to be integrated. This integration worked by showing the parts lookup history within Halo Service Desk. By showing this within the system, Atlas Copco saved time and increased efficiency by not needing to switch between applications to have full transparency and history in one, centralised location.
- A SAP integration was also required in order to have a CRM point of view within Halo Service Desk
Speed, Size and Scale
- With multiple distributors and contact centres across the world in locations such as China, the USA and Australia, it was critical that Halo Service Desk could be scaled quickly to meet the needs of all locations. As a robust solution with offices in the UK, USA and Australia, Halo Service Desk was well equipped to handle the fast scaling of this migration and implementation.
- Halo Service Desk can be adapted to become a multilingual tool. We understand our customers are based all over the world and can’t be limited by having a system in one language. With Atlas Copco, the system was translated into Swedish to fit the requirements of the Swedish distribution centre.
- The speed of Halo Service Desk was paramount. Atlas Copco needed to be able to work quickly and sort through tickets without having a slow system hindering them. They were reassured by knowing Halo Service Desk is built on React, making it one of the fastest Service Desk systems on the market.
Starting the implementation in their primary office in Antwerp, Halo Service Desk went on site to make sure all customisations, integrations and automations were running correctly. Due to the success, Halo Service Desk was rolled out to subsidiaries across the world.
- Atlas Copco has been successfully using Halo Service Desk since 2016. They are delighted by how efficient and quick the system is and its intuitive UX/UI
- Integrations with multiple systems has created much-needed visibility, alongside the ability to measure operations and shorten restoration times.
- Visibility of all information and data they need has been revolutionary. Having all information in one location, such as client history, reports, dashboards and knowledge articles has saved them countless hours of unproductive time doing repetitive tasks. This time saved has created the opportunity for teams to stay on top of high priority tickets and incidents,
- With full context now captured in one location, agents can collaborate regardless of location effectively. This creates quicker resolution times of business-critical issues.
Having experienced a top service provided by Halo Service Desk, Atlas Copco can trust the support team to fix any issues quickly and efficiently. Halo Service Desk has been able to provide assistance during every step of the process, whilst also giving Atlas Copco the autonomy and control of configuration they desire. Looking to the future, Atlas Copco plans to continuously roll out HaloService Desk to all departments still using a legacy system.
Try Halo Service Desk free for 30 days.
Immediate Access. No Credit Card Required.