Halo Service Desk Facebook Integration
Integrate Facebook with Service Desk software to centralise your communication channels into a single solution.
Social networking can make or break a company’s reputation. The ability to make issues visible in a public forum, means companies have to step up their consumer interaction.
Management of Facebook posts can be cumbersome, so Halo Service Desk has created a new social networking integration for Facebook using their development platform.
Once posts are created on your profiles and company pages, see them organised in Halo Service Desk, and create tickets straight away. Conversations are recorded, and sent back via Facebook for them to read.
Never leave your customers without fast response again, as Halo Service Desk notifies you of posts as they happen.
- Authorise Halo Service Desk to access your Facebook Company Page accounts.
- Send posts and Facebook updates from the interface and record history.
- See mentions or posts as they happen, and create requests from them.
- Carry out actions on the ticket as you normally would others.
- Add actions to the call designed for responding to Facebook posts.
- See character limits for your responses, to keep your responses concise.
- Further responses and replies recorded against same ticket.
- Report on the number of calls vs number of posts in reporting etc.
We want you to be as successful as you can be, using our product to manage how you are perceived by the life source of your business; your customers. Even for non-profit organisations, handling online interactions quickly and easily from one interface, change how you are seen by others.
As the ability to improve communications evolves in social networking, Halo Service Desk want to help you keep ahead of your competitors. If you have an idea regarding how we can help improve this, we are always listening.
To find out about our other integrations available, visit our integration page.