Halo Service Desk & Go Integrator Integration
Integrate Go Integrator with Halo Service Desk to provide significant productivity gains to your organisation
Integrate Go Integrator with Service Desk Software
Go Integrator is a powerful, unified communication software suits, which provides high quality integrations, communications and collaborations with their Broadworks phone system. This means you can dial any number with ease, sync customer record effortlessly and work collaboratively. With Go Integrator, it’s easy to set up and maintain and will help you save hours of time.
Integrating your telephone system Halo Service Desk can provide significant productivity gains to your organisation. For example, you will be able to know who is calling and quickly get their details on Halo Service Desk, or simply click on their contact number to automatically make your handset dial the number.
- Call Control – Answer, hang up, transfer or place a call on hold with a single click.
- Call History – Complete call history, so you have full transparency over projects.
- Contact Record – Open the contact record of an inbound caller’s number as a pop-up.
- Caller Preview – Displays the caller’s name in the Preview or Phone window when a match against it is found in Halo Service Desk.
- Contact Popping – Click the business application’s icon in the Phone or Preview window and the caller’s contact record is opened directly in Halo Service Desk.
- Contact Searching – Concurrently searches the integrated business applications and enables Contact Popping or Click to Dial from the results.
- Activity Logging – Manually or automatically creates an activity record of a call received within Halo Service Desk and allows addition of notes.
- Click to Dial – Makes it possible to dial directly from Halo Service Desk.
To find out about our other integrations available, visit our integration page.