Halo Service Desk Office 365 Integration
Integrate your Office 365 calendar with the powerful Halo Service Desk appointments system.
Halo Service Desk has it’s own integrated calendar feature, that allows you to make appointments and tasks within requests, and in it’s own separate area, and merge with your calendars elsewhere.
By Customer demand, we have allowed the amazing Calendar and appointments functionality in Halo Service Desk to be compatible with Office 365.
Everything from request related appointments, separate or project tasks, personal events, meetings, annual leave, all collated together, and managed in the one place for each login. Set reminders, book for multiple logins, inform users, use approximate arrival times, make private and much more.
- Appointments/Tasks from ticket to multiple calendars, 2-way updating.
- Create appointments in calendar view whilst overseeing existing appointments.
- Each login has own colour for easy visual identification when scheduling.
- Add subject line independent of ticket content for clear directives.
- Reschedule appointments time, date and assignee in multiple areas.
- Extend or reduce the time of appointments from Calendars like Office 365.
- Specify start date, start time, end date and end time of appointment.
- Adds appointments to a single central merged Halo Service Desk calendar view.
- Alternative individual accounts in one screen for comparisons.
- Define active start and active end of the day.
- Print calendar view for reporting purposes, meetings, take on the road.
- Subject line, location and body with relevant ticket data using $variables.
- Auto-create calendar entries for actions on tickets, whilst adding notes.
- Import calendars from Office365 for a true schedule overview.
- Choose number of days (past and future) to import into the calendar view.
- Set to PRIVATE outside of Halo Service Desk, time booked out, but content stays hidden.
- Send e-mails so all kept informed of work assigned to/for them.
- Choose number of days to display in Calendar view, show/hide weekends.
- Change time intervals to 0.5 hour, 1 hour or 2 hour as needed in calendar.
- Include site address in location, and main entry note in calendar booking.
Book Appointments and Set Task Reminders in Office 365
Whether it’s to call your end user back, schedule actions internally, or site visits. Whatever the reason, schedule multiple appointments from within a ticket. Add the Subject for the appointment, start date and time, end date and time, indicate if confirmed with the relevant parties, and which Agent it is applicable to.
Halo Service Desk will then push your appointments out to your Agents’ calendars. This amazing, intelligent 2-way functionality works with Office 365 Calendars on your domain and many more, for example Exchange or Google Calendars. Each Agent has their own Halo Service Desk calendar in the help desk software. These can be viewed separately, or collectively in a group Halo Service Desk calendar from the main screen.
Add to Halo Service Desk Calendar from Office 365
Halo Service Desk has its own centralised calendar, where each Agent can have their own calendar, or you can group Agents appointments together, with personalised colour selection to identify. You control what information comes out of the ticket and into the Halo Service Desk calendar entry using $variables of multiple data fields from the database.
The intelligent 2-way updating allows you to update in one place, to update the other. So, if you update the calendar time/date in your Office 365 calendar, it will update your Halo Service Desk calendar. If you update the appointments in the ticket, it will then update both your Halo Service Desk and regular calendars.
Add to Appointments to Office 365
Halo Service Desk has the capability to inject your Agent’s appointments to your choice of calendar, for example Office 365. This includes any ticket data you would like to include as well. Furthermore, if your calendar account is synced with your smartphone you can allow appointments to be synced automatically allowing you to see your entire schedule in one place.
What’s most impressive about this integration is that when you update the appointment in Halo Service Desk, for example who it’s assigned to, it will update that appointment on the platform and the calendar you have chosen to sync your appointments to. Halo Service Desk will handle all the hard work for you, removing this appointment from the original agent in Halo Service Desk and your chosen calendar, then amending this with the new information on both platforms!
To find out about our other integrations available, visit our integration page.