Halo Service Desk PowerShell Integration
Integrate PowerShell with Service Desk software and run scripts based on Halo Service Desk events.
Halo Service Desk integrates with Powershell Scripts, helping you to automate administrative tasks based on Halo Service Desk events with ease.
Parameters specified within the PowerShell script can be mapped to Halo Service Desk fields and the values of these fields passed into the script when run. Scripts can even be assigned to particular actions, or, be linked with an approval process.
- Run PowerShell scripts from Halo Service Desk events.
- Scripts can be created from within the Halo Service Desk platform.
- There is no limit on the number of scripts you can create.
- Create PowerShell scripts to run when processes are approved.
- Run PowerShell scripts as part of Halo Service Desk Scheduled Tasks.
To get started, Halo Service Desk needs to know all details of your PowerShell Script and the mappings of the Halo Service Desk fields to your PowerShell Script parameters. Following this, simply choose the outcome in Halo Service Desk once the Script has been run successfully and you are ready to go! You can then apply these scripts to approval processes and actions within Halo Service Desk.
Setting up your integration with PowerShell couldn’t be more straightforward. We have even created easy to follow instructions on carrying this out and our support team are ready to help should you need it.
To find out about our other integrations available, visit our integration page.