Halo Service Desk Ring Central Integration
Integrate Ring Central with Service Desk software to bring all of your communications into a single place
Talking to your customers is the most important part of your business, without this we would all be lost. This is where Halo Service Desk’s integration with RingCentral comes into play. As with all of our integrations this one is part of the Halo software from the word ‘Go’.
Allowing you and your colleagues to call and conference using video and audio seamlessly with all of your contacts.
Using our ongoing call screen you can add information in-call to existing Service Requests or create a new one with the option to close this upon call completion.
- Unobtrusive but easily visible pop-up notification of the telephone system notifying of an incoming call.
- See whether calls are internal or external, and show images from the avatars that have been uploaded by your agents and your end-users.
- Log the outcome of the call, by creating a new ticket, or updating an existing ticket quickly and easily from the same interface.
- Transfer calls to your colleagues, if the caller wishes to speak with them, or to escalate with the relevant departments quickly.
- Add notes on the user as the call is happening, to share information with your colleagues, such as what happened on the last call.
- Overview the user’s active tickets as they call through, so you can easily find the ticket that they may be calling about.
- View other calls logged at their business, to see if the issue has arisen for other people at their location, and stop duplicates.
- Set default greetings that your call handlers will use when first speaking with the caller, and any call handling information needed.
- Visible caller information that is available from their end-user account, such as e-mail, packages, scope of service and preferred agents.
- Assisted transfer is available also, so you can bridge the gap between the caller and the person you’re transferring them to
To find out about our other integrations available, visit our integration page.