Halo Service Desk Sage Integration
Integrate Sage with Service Desk software to streamline your billing and customer management
Halo Service Desk provides a world class end-to-end help desk system with Sage Integration. The integration with Sage allows you to bill for Time, Materials and Contracts. The integration is 2-way, so with the one-click Sage set-up wizard, for easy import of data.
You can retrieve all of your Customer and Service Items details from your Sage database (on a read-only basis), and import them straight into the Halo Service Desk database, at a click of a button.
Once this is done, Halo Service Desk knows exactly where to inject data back out into Sage invoices. This kind of integration is second to none, and allows you and your team to bill for time, materials and contracts in a billing report run, that you run at your own discretion.
- Technician’s Time and Labour on all actions on all requests at all times. Process separately from other charges too, itemised billing etc.
- Account for Agent Mileage, with separate and customer-specific rates and surcharges.
- Account for Agent Travel / Journey Time with separate and customer-specific rates and surcharges.
- Account for Agent Expenses, including tolls and congestion charges, lunches, fuel etc.
- Multiple Charge Rates with minimum billing time, start dates, historic tracking and customer-specific rates.
- Multiple Charge Rates with increment minute levels, start dates, historic tracking and customer-specific rates.
- Multiple Charge Rates with “Out of Hours” Multiplier, start dates, historic tracking and customer-specific rates.
- Multiple Charge Rates with Holiday Multiplier, start dates, historic tracking and customer-specific rates.
- Multiple Charge Rates with effective dates to track changes to all Charge Rates, general or customer-specific over time.
- Set Global Charge Rates and override with Customer specific Charge Rates including multipliers and surcharges.
- Multiple Tax Codes, with Customer-specific overrides, for true global support from one software.
- Recurring Billing Items, such as web hosting, domain renewals, and software licence tracking etc. all as standard.
- Simple to complex Contract Management per Area/Client with advanced combination billing, including Fixed Price, PrePay, Pay As You Go (PAYG).
- PrePay Check Mechanism, with Balance Threshold with reporting and notifications of thresholds met, auto top-ups.
- Prepay and Fixed Price Balance Check for New Requests processing, based on the levels and thresholds at Area/Client level.
- Contract Expiry Date Management, with reporting and notifications to monitor and prompt conversations for renewals.
- Comprehensive Monthly Billing Reports, with any information stored in database available for reporting.
- Pre-configure everything, so Technicians don’t need to remember Customer Billing plans. All they do is record what they’ve done.
- Other options include asset or device based billing, incremental amounts, rollover options, Items sold from a catalogue.
- Issue items to the area/client straight from an Item repository catalogue, with advanced cost analysis mechanisms.
- Include Ad hoc Items that are not in the main Catalogue, and import lists from the import facility in the main interface.
- Advanced Costing and Price Information at Item Level for advanced Reporting, with margins, FIFO processing and much more.
- Record Invoice Numbers against Requests, and view Invoices separately in the CRM area, all customised to your corporate identity.
- Halo Service Desk uses PDF Invoices with fully customisable Templates, all done from the interface, with all your own design and branding.
- Override with Customer-specific Excel Invoice Templates, for a more personal touch.
- Create Periodic Invoices weeks ahead of due date, with all the detail you need on the line items.
- View and control billing data down to the individual action, and view invoice details throughout product, including request details view.
- Restrict sensitive financial information from users who do not need to see it, with robust and granular controls on accounts.
- Bill at the charge rate level, or provide itemised billing of all items and labour provided. Your choice!
- Lots more advanced functionality available and just get in touch if there is anything we haven’t thought of yet!
The functionality has been recently improved even further, to include Out of Hours Multipliers, as well as the rounding of time. If you have different rates for different Customers, based on contracts or service level agreements, you can build these in as well. We’ve worked closely with Sage to ensure a completely template based descriptions on Sage invoices comes directly from Halo Service Desk, saving time and administrative burden
Throughout the program, there are ways to capture elements of your business that may be billable to your Customers.
To find out about our other integrations available, visit our integration page.