Halo Service Desk Slack Integration
Integrate Slack with Service Desk software to send notifications to your Slack channels.
With Halo Service Desk, we integrate with your chosen applications to maximise the benefits from both pieces of software. Some companies like to keep their chosen software, rather than migrate everything to one package. Halo Service Desk integrates with Slack, and notifications can be sent to a channel in Slack. This integration is available from version 10.31 of Halo Service Desk onwards, and minimal configuration is required.
Collaboration is a crucial element to any business and we understand just how many companies use Slack for to communicate and collaborate. You will be able to send notifications to your Slack channels so you can see your true priorities, manage incidents with ease and bridge communication gaps.
- Integrate with Slack software rather than replace it.
- Minimal configuration required for this in Halo Service Desk .
- You choose the channel to send notifications to.
- Utilise Halo Service Desk’s notification features to maximise efficiency.
- Customise the notifications that are sent to Slack.
- Tell Halo Service Desk if there is any other functionality you wish to use with Slack.
To find out about our other integrations available, visit our integration page.