Halo Service Desk Orchestrator Integration
Integrate Systems Center Orchestrator with Service Desk software and automate your service desk processes.
Keeping your computing environment healthy and efficient can incur an abundance of administrative processes and procedures. Typically these tasks are automated, however this is usually on an individual basis not on a large scale. This shortfall is where System Center – Orchestrator has filled a gap in the IT sector.
System Center – Orchestrator allows users to tie disparate tasks together. This involves the use of Runbook Designer to create end-to-end solutions in the IT environment.
At Halo Service Desk we recognised the powerful functionality of System Center – Orchestrator and the implications of integrating with the programme with our own software. This led to the development of an effective integration within the Halo Service Desk platform allowing you to get the best of the system.
- Create reliable, flexible, and efficient end-to-end solutions in your IT environment.
- Standardise best practises throughout the system.
- Improve operational efficiency.
- Automate previously time consuming administrative tasks.
- No knowledge of scripting or programming languages needed to use the integration.
- Integrate with Halo Service Desk approval processes and workflows.
When you integrate Systems Center Orchestrator with Service Desk, setting up your integration with Orchestrator couldn’t be easier. As with all of our integrations we have created easy to follow instructions on carrying this out and our support team are ready to help should you need it.
To find out about our other integrations available, visit our integration page.