Take advantage of the Android app, included as part of your subscription to Halo Service Desk.
The Halo Service Desk Android app is available on Google Play Store for you and your team to use completely free of charge. We believe that you won’t find functionality like it anywhere else. You can even test all of its features during your trial period.
The Android app was created to compliment our suite of interfaces, and we have delivered unique industry leading functionality we’ve not yet discovered in other apps in the market.
Add new requests, update existing ones, contact your end-users, look up all of the details on your customer, site, end-users, assets, items, stock and capture multiple agent and end-user signatures on the touch-screen.
- Work offline – Only help desk app that allows you to work offline.
- Locally stored database in your Smartphone for easy refresh.
- Add New requests for your Customers/Sites/Users.
- See Unassigned requests for your Customers/Sites/Users.
- View Your Own Existing requests for your Customers.
- Respond to, and Update Existing requests for your Customers.
- View and update Assets for your Customers/Sites/Users.
- Access Customers, Sites & End-user details and notes.
- View and filter Customer, Sites & End-User specific requests.
- Capture and upload Multiple End-user & Agent Signatures.
- Capture and upload photographs to requests.
- See Date Occurred, Call Status, and notes added by your team.
- E-mail and your End-user straight from their details.
- Capture your team’s time and charge rates on the request.
- Prompt to Log Text or Phone Call in existing or new request.
- Plot Customer and Agents locations on Maps integration.
- Agents can submit their journeys and expenses.