Take advantage of the iPad app, included as part of your subscription to Halo Service Desk.
The Halo Service Desk iPad app is available on iTunes Store for you and your team to use completely free of charge. We believe that you won’t find functionality like it anywhere else. You can even test all of its features during your trial period.
We strongly believe that we have delivered industry leading functionality in the service desk software market. Following feedback, we re-engineered the iPhone app, and wrote an app specifically for the iPad, following Apple’s strict guidelines. The app utilises the space on the screen.
Whilst on the move, add new requests, update existing ones, contact your end-users, look up details on everything you need, at the tap of the screen.
- App specifically drawn to utilise the screen space on iPads.
- Work offline – Only help desk app that allows you to carry on offline.
- Locally stored database in your iPad – Refresh data on the go.
- Add New requests for your Customers/Sites/Users.
- See Unassigned requests for your Customers/Sites/Users.
- View Your Own Existing requests for your Customers/Sites/Users.
- Respond to, and Update Existing requests for your Customers.
- Issue Items and track stock straight from the app.
- Access Customers, Sites & End-user details and notes.
- View and filter Customer, Sites & End-User specific requests.
- Capture and upload Multiple End-user & Agent Signatures.
- Capture and upload photographs to requests.
- See Date Occurred, Call Status, and notes added by your team.
- E-mail and your End-user straight from their details.
- Intelligent barcode scanner to show detail for Asset Management ease.
- Create and edit Assets whilst away from your desk.
- Plot Customer and Agents locations on Maps integration.
- Agents can submit their journeys and expenses.